Backyard in a Box is a teaching and learning resource that enables educators to easily implement programs to support sustainable practice. With over 170 learning experiences and extensions mapped to the EYLF, BBB and NQF, we strive to connect educators and students with the common goal – to learn and practice sustainability.
Our program assists with:
- Building sustainability capacity in staff, families and communities
- Classroom programming
- Observations and reporting for children
- Family and community engagement
- Developing centre Policies and Procedures
- Redefining Daily Routines
- Staff orientation and induction
Backyard in a Box is utilised in hundreds of centres across Australia and New Zealand.
Locate sources of funding which will make these products free for you.
The team at The Backyard Collective are excited for you to start your sustainability journey and we are here to help you along the way!